Take your burger game to the next level with a cheddar-stuffed beef patty and maple bacon weave!
Recipe and Photo: Michael Diewold
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pkg Drake Maple Bacon
- Ground Beef
- Cheddar Cheese (Or cheese of your choice)
- Your favourite burger toppings
- Start with ground beef (preferably ground yourself)
- Add salt, pepper to meat
- Form one half of patty, with a divet
- Take two slices of cheese and place it in the patty you made
- Form the second half of the burger around the first half of the burger
- Put burger in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, this will help the burger to keep its shape
- Make bacon weave with maple bacon
- Cook bacon in your favorite pan, or in a deep fryer if you have one
- Cook burger to 165F if you bought the ground beef. I f you ground the meat yourself cook to your desired temperature.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!