*The following recipe is from Drake Meats’ ambassador Kyle M.
To dip, or not to dip? That’s not even a question after tasting this delicious Smoky Queso Dip recipe, featuring Drake Jalapeno & Cheddar Smokies, gouda cheese, Velveeta cheese, and the perfect mix of fresh diced veggies.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 Drake jalapeño & cheddar smokies
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1/4 pound gouda cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 tomato
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Pre-heat smoker or oven to 250°F
- Cut up Velveeta and gouda cheese into 1 inch cubes
- Cut the remaining ingredients up into 1/4 inch cubes
- Transfer everything, except the tomato, into a large cast iron pan or a disposable aluminum pan
- Cook approximately 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes
- Stir in the diced tomato for the final 5 minutes
- Enjoy with bread or tortilla chips!