*The following recipe is from Drake Meats Ambassador, Chelsea Suik-Thomas.
“This is a great recipe to make ahead for healthy, protein-packed breakfasts for the week. I used leftover Slow Cooker Ham with Maple Glaze, but you could use any leftover or smoked ham!”
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup of baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup of ham, diced
- 4 scallions (green onions), minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with oil of choice.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well before evenly spooning into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes until eggs are set in middle.
- Serve immediately or cool and refrigerate until ready to eat!