*The following recipe is from Drake Meats Ambassador, Chelsea-Suik Thomas.
This is a versatile and delicious one-pan meal that you can pull together quickly on a weeknight or serve for a dinner gathering. You can change up the vegetables to your liking by using green beans and baby potatoes or whatever you prefer!
- 1/4 cup avocado or olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
Meat & Veg:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 500g package Drake Meats Garlic Farmer’s Sausage, sliced into medallions
- 2 lbs brussel sprouts, trimmed & halved
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled & chopped into bite sized pieces
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl whisk together sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Toss vegetables and sausage medallions in a large bowl with half the sauce.
- Spread veggies and sausage on sheet pan.
- Place chicken breasts along the top of veggie mixture and baste with remaining sauce.
- Roast in preheated oven until chicken is completely cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees F), about 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve!