What You’ll Need (serves 3-4):
- 2 coils, Norm’s Signature Series Mennonite Sausage
- 20 pre-made frozen pierogies
- 2 medium bell peppers, remove seeds and slice into strips
- 1 medium onion, peeled and sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp chili powder (adjust depending on your heat preference)
- Preheat oven to 415°F
- Slice Mennonite Sausage into 2″ pieces, arrange on a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper, place in oven for 20 minutes.
- While sausage cooks, in a large mixing bowl, toss bell peppers and onions with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, toss pierogies with garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder.
- Remove sausage from oven and drain any juice in the pan. Arrange seasoned pierogies and veggies on pan.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Flip pierogies and add spinach to pan.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes until pierogies are golden brown and the sausage is sizzling.