Treat your family to a Canadian classic through and through: the Maple Bacon Poutine. Made with smoky Drake Maple Bacon, drizzled with rich gravy, and topped with cheese curds, it’s a seriously satisfying dish that can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pk Drake Maple Flavoured Bacon
- 1 pk Frozen French Fries
- 1 pk Club House Poutine Gravy Mix OR your own homemade gravy recipe
- 1 pk White Cheese Curds
- Begin by following the instructions on the french fries to get them cooking. Adjust the amount of fries depending on the number of people serving.
- Chop 4-8 slices of Drake Maple Bacon into 1/2″ pieces. Cook in a pan or the oven until desired crispness is reached.
- While fries and bacon are cooking, follow the instructions on the Poutine Gravy Mix to prepare the gravy.
- Place cooked fries into a serving bowl. Immediately top with cheese curds, cooked maple bacon bits, and drizzle generously with prepared gravy.
- Best enjoyed with family and friends.