What You’ll Need:
- 1 package of Drake Meats ham steak – cubed
- 5 cups of diced radishes or potatoes
- 1 medium onion – sliced
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 Chili pepper – sliced (optional)
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- Place large frying pan on medium-high heat and add olive oil.
- Once oil is hot, add sliced onion and chili pepper and fry until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and diced radishes or potatoes. Cook for 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Add Drake Meats ham steak and sliced mushrooms. Cook uncovered for 2 minutes or until ham is hot.
- Remove from heat, add shredded cheese and cover. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.