This breakfast skillet is packed full of flavour, featuring Drake Garlic Farmer Sausage, potatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, thyme, and melted cheddar cheese. Serve with an egg for additional protein.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pk Drake Garlic Farmer Sausage
- 2 lbs baby potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Thyme (optional)
- Egg (optional for serving)
- Preheat oven to 400 C.
- Toss potatoes in oil, season with salt & pepper, and lay on baking sheet.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- In a cast-iron pan, saute onions and peppers in oil on medium heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add in Drake Garlic Farmer Sausage with garlic and thyme, cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add cooked potatoes and distribute evenly.
- Top entire pan with shredded cheddar cheese and broil on high until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Serve with an egg (optional) and enjoy!
- Best enjoyed with family and friends.