This savoury breakfast sandwich is bursting with flavour and packed with protein! The best part is it can be made in 5 minutes with only a few ingredients and one pan!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 small link Drake Farmer Sausage, flied (cut lengthwise and opened up to crisp the middle)
- 1 english muffin, cut in half
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tsp chives, chopped (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and coat with olive oil
- Place your Engish muffin along outside of pan, cut side down.
- Place flied Farmer Sausage in pan, cut side down
- Crack 2 eggs next to each other on the other half of the pan and break the yolks
- Once eggs are mostly cooked through, season with salt and pepper, and top with half of shredded cheese and chives (optional)
- Place toasted english muffins cut-side-down over the eggs
- Flip the sandwich over, egg-side-up. Place fried Farmer Sausage on top of one half of the sandwich. Top with remaining cheese and other half of sandwich.
- Remove from pan and enjoy!