A crunchy twist to the classic grilled cheese! Dill pickle lovers this is for you!
What You Need
- 2 slices Drake Maple Bacon
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 large dill pickle, sliced
- 2 large slices cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook bacon in pan until desired crispness. Set aside on paper towel.
- Remove grease from pan. Butter each slice of bread.
- Place one slice bread butter down onto medium-low heat pan
- Add cheddar cheese, pickle, bacon, mozzarella. Top with second bread slice.
- Cook on either side until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.