Oh, delicious pizza! Hot or cold, morning or night, you’re always there for us. What better host to have Drake Farmer Sausage as its guest. Next time you’re in the mood, try this Garlic Farmer Sausage Pizza, prepared on the BBQ.
Photo and dish by Michael Diewold.
What You’ll Need:
- Fresh Pizza dough – Check the deli section of your grocery store if you don’t have time to make it
- Drake Garlic Farmer Sausage
- Pizza sauce
- Cheese – a higher fat cheese is more preferable
- Any other toppings you wish!
- Preheat BBQ and pizza stone to 500-550f
- Sprinkle flower on counter top and cut the dough into balls
- Roll out each ball into a pizza shape
- Put the dough on parchment paper. You will be able to slide the pizza on and off the stone with ease.
- Put on desired toppings
- Move the pizza onto the stone with the parchment paper
- At eight minutes begin to check your crust, you also can remove the parchment paper
- Cook 8-10 minutes for a softer crust
- Cook 10-12 for a crunch crust