What You’ll Need (makes 12 egg cups):
- 12 Strips Drake Meats Maple Bacon
- 12 eggs
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- chives, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spray muffin tin
- Place slices of bacon in muffin tin wrapping in a circle.
- Bake bacon for 10 minutes.
- Crack one egg into each of the cups and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake again for another 10 minutes or until egg yolk is at desired consistency.
- Run a knife around the edge of each cup to loosen and remove.
- Sprinkle with chives, if desired.