A classic roasting ham that we commonly associate with the holidays, these can be had year round!
- Made without gluten
Ingredients: Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Flavouring (Soy Protein Isolate and Corn Starch as Carriers), Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Spice Extractives, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Smoke.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place ham in a roaster with 1/2 cup water and bake for ½ hour.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and cook for approximately 2 more hours (20 to 25 minutes / lb) until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from heat and cover with foil.
- Wait 10 or 15 minutes before carving.