A savory, smoked, bone-in-piece of fine pork.
- Made without gluten. Not made in a gluten-free facility.
Ingredients: Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Flavouring (Soy Protein Isolate and Corn Starch as Carriers), Sodium Phosphate, Sugar, Spice Extractives, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Smoke.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place picnic in a roaster with 1/2 cup water and bake for ½ hour.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and cook for approximately 2 more hours (20 to 25 minutes / lb) until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from heat and cover with foil.
- Wait 10 or 15 minutes before carving.